BareLifts - There's Nothing Like It!
Finally, there’s a simple solution for sagging breasts without surgery. BareLifts are patented, clear skin friendly and water-resistant adhesive tapes that lift your breasts from the top, not from the bottom – like nothing else you’ve ever used before!
BareLifts work great whether you’re an A, B, C, or D cup. They are so comfortable to use, you can wear them without a bra for a youthful look – ideal for backless and strapless fashions and great for swimsuits too! Or use them with your favorite bra for extra lift and support.
How BareLifts Work!
They are truely an uplifting experience!
BareLift are made with a skin-friendly medical-grade adhesive tape. We recommend removing your BareLifts daily and putting on a fresh pair the next day. However, if redness occurs, wait a day or two before resuming use. In the unlikely event that severe redness or irritation persist, discontinue use. Suntanned or sunburned skin may be more sensitive, so wait until your skin is no longer as sensitive before applying the lifts. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Avoid exposure to heat or sunlight.
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry.
- Cut the BareLifts along the dotted-cut-lines according to your cup size. (If you are a D cup or larger, no cutting is needed.)
- These lifts will provide full support without a bra for cup sizes A, B, C and D.
- For women over a size D cup, BareLifts can be worn with a bra for added support and comfort.
Peel away the bottom half of the BareLifts backing.
Apply the sticky bottom half of the BareLift directly above the nipple. Press and smooth to avoid wrinkles and creases.
Bend the top half of the BareLift down and peel away the remaining backing.
Now, use the sticky top half to lift up on your breast to the desired position.
Repeat the same procedure on the other breast.
Note: Only ONE BareLift is needed for each breast.
BareLifts are designed for your comfort. We want you to be entirely satisfied and happy wearing them. To be sure you will enjoy wearing this product with ease and assurance, please read the following:
- It is not uncommon for anyone to develop a rash, blister, or irritation. Do not use this product if your skin is sensitive to adhesives, or on skin that is cut, damages or sunburned. Do not use if you have a skin infection or if you have any skin problems, pigment problems or family history of such.
- You may have red marks on your skin after removing the BareLifts. Red marks should disappear after some time.
- If any skin irritation should occur while wearing this product, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- BareLifts must not be used for any other purpose than then its intended use.
- This product should not be work if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not wear BareLifts while sleeping.
Caution: Please note that use of adhesives may cause your skin to become lighter or darker where the adhesive was in contact with your skin.